Requirements for Grant Request
All submissions must be in writing, electronic submissions will not be accepted. All of the following items must be submitted with any request for proposal:
1. Detailed description of the project, its objective and timetable required.
2. Grant requests will be judged on one or more of the following:
- Fall within the parameters of the Mission Statement.
- Addresses a public need or benefit within the appraisal profession.
- Is considered an emerging appraisal issue.
- Has or will have an impact on the appraisal community or the public at large.
3. Applicant's background Resume(s)
4. Estimation of project costs and the timetable of funds distribution. A statement of the source of other funds applied for and committed to is necessary.
5. Send "4" copies of the grant request to:
The Appraisers Research Foundation.
c/o Joseph R. Stanfield, MAI, SRA
2323 Briarview Dr.
Houston, TX 77077
Grant requests must be received by the deadline date indicated on The Appraisers Research Foundation calendar.
6. Response to grant or loan request will occur within 60 days of Board decision.