- Income approach to real property valuation: a new model
by S.A. Smolyak, Ph.D
Professor, The Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of the Russian
Academy of Science
- Lumber Futures and Timberland Investment
by Sherwood Clements, Alan J. Ziobrowski, and Mark Holder,
published in the Journal of Real Estate Research
- Models for Estimating Depreciation in Items of Plant, Machinery and Equipment, Analysis and Proposals
by S.A. Smolyak, Professor, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of the Russian Academy of Science.
- Development of GIS Curricula for Real Estate Appraisers *
an update and expansion of the curriculum of the class “Introduction to GIS Applications for Real Estate Appraisal.”
by Christopher A. Miner, MAI, SRA
Miner & Silverstein, LLP
322 Captain’s Walk, New London, CT. 06320
- Polluted and Dangerous: America’s Worst Abandoned Properties and What can be Done About Them
by Justin Hollander
- Environmental Risk Premiums and Price Effects in Commercial Real Estate Transactions
by Thomas O. Jackson, PHD., MAI, CRE
Texas A&M University and Real Property Analytics, Inc.
Depreciation in items of Plant, Machinery, and Equipment *
Novel application of the Discounted Cash Flow Method for assessing Percent Good Factors in respect of second-hand items of machinery and equipment. Contact Prof. S.A. Smolyak of the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute (CEMI) of the Russian Academy of Science (RAS). Smolyak1@yandex.ru.
Hotel and Restaurant Feasibility *
Research and seminar development of Critical Factors in Hotel and Restaurant Feasibility by Bill Way, Assistant Professor, Department of Hospitality and Tourism, P.O. Box 790, Menomonee, WI 54751-0790, University of Wisconsin-Stout. 715-232-1276 office.
Environmental Contamination *
Research of Commercial Real Estate and Environmental Contamination. Contact Thomas O. Jackson, Ph.D., MAI, CRE, Real Property Analytics, Inc. 4805 Spearman Drive, College Station, TX 77845-4412. 979-690-1755, Fax 979-690-1750.
* Please contact author directly.